Bop Along Buddies
There are no products available within this brand.
are a fabulous fun toy which also doubles as an aid to improve core muscle stability.
Kids and big kids will have fun bopping and bouncing around or just sitting still to watch tv or to read a book on it.
CARE MUST BE TAKEN AT ALL TIMES BY PARENTS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR CHILD REMAINS SAFE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY TO ENSURE YOUR BOP ALONG BUDDIES® BOUNCER IS SAFE TO USE.
- Unfold your Bop Along Buddies Bouncer and lay it flat on the floor or table.
- Unpack the pump and attach needle to the end of the pump by screwing it in. Find the needle inside the handle of of the pump if not in the top plate.
- Moisten pump needle and insert into inflation hole underneath bouncer.
- Pump up slowly with the hand pump until firm and slightly rounded in centre. May take up to 4-5 minutes of pumping.
- The ears, horns and tail should have some give and will not be firm this is normal. If the toys legs buckle when sat on it needs more air.
- Do not Over Inflate your buddy as doing so could lead to injury.
- Carefully remove the needle from the one-way valve. Store in top of the pump.
- After initial inflation you may need to add a little more air. This is due to the PVC stretching, this is normal. Add air as required.
- Now you’ve pumped up your bouncer and checked your play area is safe, you are ready to have some fun bouncing around on your Bopalong Buddie!