With natural colours, textures and forms, the mimijumi Not So Hungry babies feeding bottle provides the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding.
The innovative nipple design replicates a mother’s breast from the skin tone all the way down to the pores, creating a natural babies feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby. Bold colours and soft textures are combined to give the mimijumi Not So Hungry babies feeding bottle a distinctive, eye-catching appearance.
Beyond the look and feel of the bottles, is the functionality of them. The patented design on a mimijumi babies feeding bottle features our very own non-free-flow system, so that your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suckle to produce milk, acting almost exactly like breastfeeding would. mimijumi was designed to compliment and substitute breastfeeding, and to provide the perfect natural babies feeding solution. Our Integrated venting system also means the Not So Hungry bottle is anti colic and anti gas, while the one-piece construction provides less parts to clean. Only the safest medical and food grade silicone is used to ensure a worry-free, healthy and natural babies feeding experience.
Mixed Feeding With mimijumi
The problem with most bottles is that the milk synthetically falls into the baby’s mouth, creating an un-natural babies feeding experience. This can cause feeding issues with your baby, such as nipple confusion and eventually rejection of the breast. The reason why this happens is because when your baby goes back to the breast from other bottles they are forced to work for the milk again, which they dislike. Using a special natural flow system, mimijumi bottles smooths the transition from breast to bottle and back again, acting as the perfect breastfeeding companion and the perfect babies feeding experience.
Weaning With mimijumi
Weaning your baby can be one of the most difficult and heartbreaking exercises a mum can go through. With the help of Mothers, Doctors, Nurses, Lactation Consultants and Industrial Designers, we have not only created a bottle that subtly introduces a new feeding object to your baby by looking and feeling like a breast, but by functioning like a breast also. With the mimijumi Not So Hungry babies feeding bottle, you can make the transition from breast to bottle for a happier and healthier baby and mummy.
Feeding Bottle Features
- Designed to replicate a mother’€™s breast in look, feel and function
- Provides a seamless transition from breast to bottle, and the perfect compliment to breastfeeding
- Patented Nipple is made from 100% medical grade silicone and is coloured and textured exactly like a breast, all the way down the pores
- Just as important as the look and feel is the functionality ‘€" the non-free-flow nipple design means your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suckle in order to produce the milk. This replicates the breastfeeding experience like no other baby bottle and provides the most natural babies feeding process
- Made in Austria using the best possible materials sourced exclusively from Germany, Switzerland and Austria;
- Toxin Free BPA Free, EA Free and Latex Free;
- Non-skid base for easy refills
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Travel cap for spill-free travels
- Bottles come in two sizes, 240ml (Very Hungry) and 120 ml (Not So Hungry)
- The Nipples come in 2 Flow rates, Flow Rate 1 (to 6 months), and Flow Rate 2 (6 months until sippy cup/solids).